Voice Phone provides voice notifications for incoming phone calls and text messages. Voice Phone uses Android's speech engine to read out caller name/number and text messages.
You will find this app very useful in hands-free environments (example: while driving). You will know who is calling without looking at the phone screen. You can also silence the call by just shaking the phone.
~ KEY FEATURES ~
* Reads out caller name or number for incoming calls (Caller ID Voice Notification).
* Reads out text message contents as soon as they arrive.
* Filter voice notifications based on caller type (ALL/ Only Contacts / Only Non Contacts).
* Silence voice notifications and ringtone by shaking the phone. (Note: for text message notifications you may need to turn ON the phone screen before shaking)
* Silence ringtone while caller ID notification is enabled. (By default, caller ID voice notification is played over the ringtone)
* Customize the number of times caller ID notification should repeat.
* Caller ID notification during call waiting. Know who is calling even while you are on another call.
~ SUPPORT ~
If you experience any problem while using this app, kindly contact us by going to the menu in the app and selecting 'Feedback'.